New Apparel Options

Aavoxx

Got my own theme music...
Preface: I am in no way associated with the following organization.

We have a new apparel option if you like vintage gear.

Tennessee Vols Vintage Apparel | Homefield

I grabbed the gray hoodie and crew neck for myself and the tank for my girlfriend. I have a generic Homefield hoodie and it's the softest thing in the world. I will say things run a little small, so if you're a medium and a half like me opt for the large.

32 dollars for a shirt!? Damn you Texas, your piles of filthy money are already ruining things for the rest of us! Now everyone thinks we've got all that "disposable income" and stuff.
Gotta give Sankey his cut or he'll disappear us when he's done with the Big12. Can't get on the wrong side of the Family.

Reactions: Voltopia
32 dollars for a shirt!? Damn you Texas, your piles of filthy money are already ruining things for the rest of us! Now everyone thinks we've got all that "disposable income" and stuff.

Aggie shirts are probably up to $50, or more

Insane.i hope those chinese do a good job of making it

Wow. Ya'll are a miserable lot. I would never tell someone what they should or should not pay for an item of clothing, that's your prerogative based on how you value specific things, but the whining...

It's also a small business based in Indiana, which you could determine with about 30 seconds of research. Given the comments I have seen most of you make, you should love this fact. It is not made in China, but a HIGH proportion of the Tennessee gear hanging in most of our closets is made in China or elsewhere in Asia.

It's also not going to displace the common fan. Copious amounts of other options exist at nearly every price point. Homefield is advertising to people who like premium vintage gear, and that is fine. It's not for everyone, but no one is making you buy anything.

Of all the schools they have obtained licensing for, Tennessee had the third best launch day. As a result, the founder, an Indiana fan, is going to stream himself rewatching the Gator Bowl. It will be a great time.

Also, I shouldn't have responded in the first place and will not be baited into it again. So, don't bother. I hope those who made purchases enjoy their gear.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Who was the insider on here that guaranteed we would never switch from adidas? Ryan Brice I think?

I wasn't here back then. Someone told me back when I worked at UT that people were saying I was posting here under a different name, so when I left employment there and went into radio, I signed on here under my own name to avoid any confusion.

I figured a lot of folks on this board would be all over this. This is about the same price as something Nike and the money is going to an independent Indiana company rather than Nike. No matter which you buy, UT makes money on the licensing, so why hate on it. This is a weird take fellas.

VN Store

Back