Thoughts and Prayers needed

ButchBettaBeGone

From 12-0 in off season to 0-12 after one game
First, I apologize for posting this in the Tennessee Football forum. I wanted to reach out to the most people and ask for prayers. Admin, please feel free to move this.

Some of you may already know, but I lost my mother to cancer in June 2020. She was only 55 years old. From the time she was diagnosed to her passing was only a few days. It has been over just a year from when she left this world.

My father has Stage 4 Lymphoma cancer and is only expected to live for 1-2 more months.

As both of these things are tough for a single sibling to deal with, my family pet of 15 years had to be humanly put down due to medical issues.

It goes without saying I am in need of my fellow vol brothers and sisters to send a prayer for me and my family as we are going through a very difficult time in what seems to be a short amount of time.

Many thanks. I believe in prayers and know that I appreciate each of you for taking time to read and help me through this time.

Many thanks.

Just said a prayer to give you strength through these difficult times you are facing. It is tough losing a parent, especially while they are still relatively young.

Always remember that it is darkest just before the light.

Spend all the time with your father that you can. You do not want to be left with regrets later.

Losing a pet is on par with losing your best friend. Just know that your pooch, cat, whatever loved you and your family and you gave him or her a great life for 15 years.

First, I apologize for posting this in the Tennessee Football forum. I wanted to reach out to the most people and ask for prayers. Admin, please feel free to move this.

Some of you may already know, but I lost my mother to cancer in June 2020. She was only 55 years old. From the time she was diagnosed to her passing was only a few days. It has been over just a year from when she left this world.

My father has Stage 4 Lymphoma cancer and is only expected to live for 1-2 more months.

As both of these things are tough for a single sibling to deal with, my family pet of 15 years had to be humanly put down due to medical issues.

It goes without saying I am in need of my fellow vol brothers and sisters to send a prayer for me and my family as we are going through a very difficult time in what seems to be a short amount of time.

Many thanks. I believe in prayers and know that I appreciate each of you for taking time to read and help me through this time.

Many thanks.
Prayers toward you and your family brother!

Many thanks.
We are all one! All peace and love for you and your family.

Reactions: ButchBettaBeGone

VN Store

Back