The Funniest/Most Ironic NIL combo

“I’m Arian Foster and I want to promote wolf week on the Animal Planet channel”.

Reactions: tobybeast
"Hello, I'm Travis Henry, and I'm here to promote this new contraceptive."

"I'm Arian Foster, here to talk about the newest Taco Bell taco!"

"This beer bottle made by Coors Light flies light years further than the other brands!" -Tyler Bray

What you got VN?
I’d give two to Phil Fulmer…Krispy Kreme and Shoneys breakfast bar.

Do they kill cops back where you come from? Do you find yourself to be combative when arrested? Let me introduce you to a seminar on how to become friendly with your neighborhood police. Jeremy Banks

Reactions: tobybeast
I'm Rashaan Gaulden and when I have finger cramps or even a broken finger from a heavy day on the gridiron against the Crimson Tide, I always ask for Hefew small wooden splints. Nothing works against the Tide like showing them that working wooden splint, pointing up into the stands, and screaming HEFEW!!

If only Nukeese Richardson and gang had played for Pruitt,the big dummies tried to hold up a guy who had nothing but a cheeseburger.There’s a NIL ad there somewhere.

Reactions: Alto1
Hi I'm Peyton Manning let me tell you about my favorite snack.
moonpie-logo-footer.png

While on my morning walk I began wondering if there will be players who get in financial trouble for not planning the tax burden on their newfound income. Could we see players get a big payday, spend it all, get hurt never to play again, and filing for bankruptcy at twenty years of age?

These are just some of the things I think about when I walk.

VN Store

Back