Feathersax

London Vol

I hope he doesn't mind me mentioning it but as feathersax made me aware he had triple bypass heart surgery recently (i understand all is well thank god) so I thought a new thread was suitable.

Having been a fan since 2009 I have contributed 354 comments to this forum whereas feathersax has written 10,108 that right ten thousand one hundred and eight !!

This is one of the people who has written so many kind words about my "little rants". This has been particularly important as you know, I`m not from the wonderful state of Tennessee or even from your continent, yet I feel so welcome here and long may it continue.this kindness such as shown by feathersax only encourages me to write more (sorry).

As i have mentioned on another thread, keep getting well as that olde heart of yours is going to be going faster than the Heupel hurry-up offense in a couple of weeks time.

Thanks for the update. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has been thinking about him. It's great to hear that he's doing well.

But let's not kid ourselves about those 10k+ posts -- they weren't all winners. Just so long as he's back soon to improve the ratio, all will be forgiven.

Awwwww, y'all made me all cuddly!:) What a coincidence: this morning is my first trip up the 15 stairsteps to my computer/music/catch-all room! So this thread is like a BIG ORANGE tonic. This begins day #5 back home following triple bypass, & I'm feeling stronger every day. Wife nursing me back to health with loving care & a virtual army of pills that I wash down daily; she has them all lined up like little soldiers & doles them out as needed. For those of you who have seen her on t.v. from the SEC Baseball Tournament in Hoover, you know about her dedication.

Hacksaw, you're spot on: not all my 10k+ posts have been gems! After all, I supported Dooley, Jones & Pruitt a lot longer than most. Maybe my most recent re-wiring will straighten me out. Y'all are the best!:cool: One more thing: GO BIG ORANGE

Awwwww, y'all made me all cuddly!:) What a coincidence: this morning is my first trip up the 15 stairsteps to my computer/music/catch-all room! So this thread is like a BIG ORANGE tonic. This begins day #5 back home following triple bypass, & I'm feeling stronger every day. Wife nursing me back to health with loving care & a virtual army of pills that I wash down daily; she has them all lined up like little soldiers & doles them out as needed. For those of you who have seen her on t.v. from the SEC Baseball Tournament in Hoover, you know about her dedication.

Hacksaw, you're spot on: not all my 10k+ posts have been gems! After all, I supported Dooley, Jones & Pruitt a lot longer than most. Maybe my most recent re-wiring will straighten me out. Y'all are the best!:cool: One more thing: GO BIG ORANGE

Get well Feathersax
Best of luck with your recovery!
Go Vols

Good to hear. Glad you're back home and have a wonderful wife to help out! Get well so you can take up your post in Hoover next season!

Glad to hear that you are getting stronger and God bless the women in our lives that take such amazing care of us.

So, you're able to climb 15 steps? Maybe I need to get me some of that! Get well, brother.

You came through Dooley, Jones, and Pruitt and a triple bypass is all you needed - I'm impressed...HAHAHAHHAAA !!!
Hang in there my friend and keep getting stronger.

Get well soon!

@feathersax is one of the good ones! Wishing you a speedy, full recovery bud! Mrs feathersax May be a celebrity and get all the fancy tv time, but you sir, are the rockstar of Volnation!
GBO!!
Now just quit that or my incision might zip open.:D You guys are so kind & supportive. Thanks.

VN Store

Back