A Strange Sight and Fearful Wonder

WoodsmanVol

It takes wisdom to understand wisdom.
My crystal ball is cracked and leaking smoke. My tea leaves are really cholla cacti needles, and my chicken bones are actually from a xenomorph. They all say by some voodoo hoo hoo, our Vols go 9-3, losing only to the red algae bloom, the bovine-cannine hybrids, and the swamp-dwelling saurian folks. But hybrids and lizards somehow mess up, resulting in our Vols falling butt first into the SECEC. And then our luck runs out. Or maybe I shouldn't breathe that smoke, prick my fingers with those needles, or venom milk those reptiles. But I've done stranger things.

This could be placed in the same genre as those "I Had a Dream Last Night" threads that are created on UF, UGA, or UA morning of gameday ... just before our beating and molestation takes place. Bless him!

My crystal ball is cracked and leaking smoke. My tea leaves are really cholla cacti needles, and my chicken bones are actually from a xenomorph. They all say by some voodoo hoo hoo, our Vols go 9-3, losing only to the red algae bloom, the bovine-cannine hybrids, and the swamp-dwelling saurian folks. But hybrids and lizards somehow mess up, resulting in our Vols falling butt first into the SECEC. And then our luck runs out. Or maybe I shouldn't breathe that smoke, prick my fingers with those needles, or venom milk those reptiles. But I've done stranger things.
I likA......more then (THAN)!!!

Reactions: WoodsmanVol
How many bong hits did you take before writing this? Liked for creativity btw.

This right here is why I keep coming back.

1628020514853.gif

Witch Doctor say if we go 9-3 Witchy will track down Butch Jones and kiss him on the lips. Witch Doctor a horrible gambler but believe Vegas would back Witchy on this one. (lucky if we break even, more than likely not)
* hope for a good offensive showing but with a sub par defense that is blownup every game. Maybe then some kids will come back to build

BNL

I for one, believe you.

I'm going to shave my dogs ass and make him walk backwards!

VN Store

Back