Looks like the NCAA is speeding up investigations.

The NC2A ("Bear Bryant") is essentially obsolete. Major College Sports are now a step away from Professionals; and will be when they start paying the players who don't get Image Contracts.

Danny White has been pretty scarce, hasn't he? Was he even at the press thing Tuesday? Is he on vacation? Is he in the film room? [ducks for cover]

Seriously, I didn't even see a TX/OU comment from White or any admin at UT. I could've missed it but don't recall seeing a comment.

I wonder if they're head down hammering out something to put the crap behind us? That would be good for the new season.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Danny White has been pretty scarce, hasn't he? Was he even at the press thing Tuesday? Is he on vacation? Is he in the film room? [ducks for cover]

Seriously, I didn't even see a TX/OU comment from White or any admin at UT. I could've missed it but don't recall seeing a comment.

I wonder if they're head down hammering out something to put the crap behind us? That would be good for the new season.
Tennessee Chancellor, AD Issue Statement Welcoming Oklahoma, Texas to SEC

You missed it. Comments covered on several outlets. Here's one:

Danny White, Donde Plowman comment on Texas and Oklahoma joining the SEC

I think you hit the nail on the head. I couldn't care less if Tennessee's AD commented on OKLA/TX, but I want him to kick some arse and take names regarding the BS from the BS NCAA. He may just be doing that.

I don't believe that Danny White is much of one for the limelight. I believe that he is incredibly competitive and is happy doing his thing behind the scenes, BUT I do believe that he wants to win.

VN Store

Back