'22 AR WR Chas Nimrod commits to Tennessee

The Rodster...Rodsterama, Rodsteria, Rodsterooski
boom-isolated-white-comic-text-260nw-1322869142.jpg

Looks like a good WR, but he needs to lose the hitch he takes before his first step.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleVol
Strange word, nimrod. For centuries it was totally positive, usually denoting a great hunter. Sometime in the 1930s it picked up the notion of an inept hunter (which is why Bugs Bunny called Elmer Fudd a nimrod).

The original Nimrod was a great-grandson of Noah: "...a mighty hunter before the Lord," and the King of Shinar. In Hebrew, the letters for Nimrod could be interpreted to mean we will rebel.

All that to say, there's nothing anyone can say that Chas hasn't heard a hundred times about his name. But I'd love to see him return the name to its original connotations while wearing orange!

Strange word, nimrod. For centuries it was totally positive, usually denoting a great hunter. Sometime in the 1930s it picked up the notion of an inept hunter (which is why Bugs Bunny called Elmer Fudd a nimrod).

The original Nimrod was a great-grandson of Noah: "...a mighty hunter before the Lord," and the King of Shinar. In Hebrew, the letters for Nimrod could be interpreted to mean we will rebel.

All that to say, there's nothing anyone can say that Chas hasn't heard a hundred times about his name. But I'd love to see him return the name to its original connotations while wearing orange!
Thanks for sharing and I agree!!
Welcome to THE HILL young Man!
GBO! 🍊🍊🍊

VN Store

Back