Dobbs touchdown pass tonight against Dallas

I love Dobbs. He is a VFL and a great ambassador to this program. I'd love it if he could become a HOF QB somewhere, but I think his destiny is to be a great spokesman for UT and a huge success in some scientific /business venture...although he is articulate enough to make it in broadcasting.

Cool thing about this pass is that it's specifically one of the throws that Dobbs has struggled with in the past, and why he didn't move up the roster. Getting the pass accurately to short outside routes is essential for an NFL QB.

Correct, that throw there has to be a frozen rope and if a QB does not have an NFL arm it's intercepted almost every time.

Dobbs was the only thing that kept Butch from being as lame as Pruitt.
Right

Derek Barnette had zeronto do with it
Jalen Hurd had zero to do with it
Alvin Kamara zero...loser
J J...tomota can

There are more to list

Yall really shouldnt disparage the other absolute beasts in the Jones era. The reason he got fired was because he squandered enormous talent.

Dobbs was the only thing that kept Butch from being as lame as Pruitt.
Worse much worse. Pruitt at least had something he was competent at. Butch never really had anything going for him aside from snagging amazing talent ( that he of course couldn’t utilize even halfway correctly )

Dobbs has had the perfect NFL career...holding the clipboard and not getting his brain hit..and now fully invested in the NFL pension plan

We need to protect that brain and get it back here to coach or run Oak Ridge Labs someday. I would have bet the house we'd never had a bigger forehead QB than Peyton at UT.

I would have lost the house.

VN Store

Back