Gameday Handicap Accessible Parking?

ShoalCreekVol

Still recovering from a knee injury, and need to park in a handicap accessible place as close as possible to the stadium. I am currently reading through the UT Gameday info, but thought I'd ask for tips/advice from y'all as well.

Thanks.

Still recovering from a knee injury, and need to park in a handicap accessible place as close as possible to the stadium. I am currently reading through the UT Gameday info, but thought I'd ask for tips/advice from y'all as well.

Thanks.
First of all, sorry to hear of your injury! My sincere response to your difficult situation is consistent with UT - if you do not have a parking pass, UT advises ticket holders to take a shuttle service. Football Gameday Thinking outside the box, I would have someone drop me off at one of the Neyland entry ramp gates and enter with assistance. I think it would be very difficult to arrange for a parking pass in a handicap accessible place without major connections / donations. I am not educated on this specifically however. I also believe the parking garages are fairly accessible via auto entry / ramps which is obviously more time consuming than stair or elevators.

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
First of all, sorry to hear of your injury! My sincere response to your difficult situation is consistent with UT - if you do not have a parking pass, UT advises ticket holders to take a shuttle service. Football Gameday Thinking outside the box, I would have someone drop me off at one of the Neyland entry ramp gates and enter with assistance. I think it would be very difficult to arrange for a parking pass in a handicap accessible place without major connections / donations. I am not educated on this specifically however. I also believe the parking garages are fairly accessible via auto entry / ramps which is obviously more time consuming than stair or elevators.

Thank you

VN Store

Back