Any injury news???

SIAP…any news on the injury front? Small, Hyatt, Milton, Mays?
I doubt Mays will play regardless. I think Hyatt will be out this week, they didn't announce his injury, but I'm thinking concussion, so he'll be back next week. I bet small gives it a go, and Milton seems like he is plenty healthy, but not sure if he'll be starting or not. VQ said he was walking around the complex like nothing was wrong.

Reactions: runthrutheT
It would appear Heupel is the type of coach to not really comment on injuries. We probably won't know much until kickoff.

Reactions: guido4198
I doubt Mays will play regardless. I think Hyatt will be out this week, they didn't announce his injury, but I'm thinking concussion, so he'll be back next week. I bet small gives it a go, and Milton seems like he is plenty healthy, but not sure if he'll be starting or not. VQ said he was walking around the complex like nothing was wrong.
So all of your information was I doubt and I guess. Wow very informative thanks man

Hope Milton is ok. Also hope Milton never takes another snap here
We have the funds to put Milton up at Holiday Inn or hire a shrink. If he could throw a touch pass and make quicker run decisions, we would be 3-0 after Tech and put a scare into the rest of our schedule.

Hope Milton is ok. Also hope Milton never takes another snap here

He will take the first snap tomorrow. He's a good quarterback. And he's our starter this season. The VN meltdown from his overthrows is a perfect example of the psychological phenomenon called "irrational escalation." Or, another scientific term for it is "getting your panties in a wad."

He will take the first snap tomorrow. He's a good quarterback. And he's our starter this season. The VN meltdown from his overthrows is a perfect example of the psychological phenomenon called "irrational escalation." Or, another scientific term for it is "getting your panties in a wad."
Oh your lying eyes. Most of us have watched enough football to know what a an is supposed to look like.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
Milton will throw 3 bombs in first half to solidify and get ready for the start next week against gators.

Oh your lying eyes. Most of us have watched enough football to know what a an is supposed to look like.

The hubris of this is astonishing. But hey, keep watching that TV, coach. Your football expertise grows with every Saturday you spend in that armchair!

So all of your information was I doubt and I guess. Wow very informative thanks man
What tf do you want me to say? Heupel himself hasn't said anything on the injuries. I said Milton is healthy enough to play, don't know if he will. I said they will most likely hold Mays out either way, even if he is ready to play. Hyatt most likely has a concussion, which hasn't been confirmed, so he probably isn't going to play. There's nothing to go on other than tidbits from what VQ and others say.

A good quarterback don't miss the throws that he's missed his whole career....and these aren't near misses either

What tf do you want me to say? Heupel himself hasn't said anything on the injuries. I said Milton is healthy enough to play, don't know if he will. I said they will most likely hold Mays out either way, even if he is ready to play. Hyatt most likely has a concussion, which hasn't been confirmed, so he probably isn't going to play. There's nothing to go on other than tidbits from what VQ and others say.
Don't say anything

Milton will throw 3 bombs in first half to solidify and get ready for the start next week against gators.
He may throw 3 bombs... but to which team..??
A good quarterback don't miss the throws that he's missed his whole career....and these aren't near misses either
EXACTLY.. Milton’s awesome throwing arm sends the ball so far over our receiver’s heads you gotta wonder if he has the ability to “ dial it back” and keep the ball even vaguely catchable.

VN Store

Back