Some things that are better than I expected

1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

Very interested to see if we can get Baron and Young on the field at the same time and what that might look like.

They play the same position. But that’s not to say they can’t both be out there for special pass rushing packages.

Reactions: bpalmer28
1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

Very interested to see if we can get Baron and Young on the field at the same time and what that might look like.
And here I thought you were going to say Milton. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that.

Eh ... the D line is decent against the run, but sorely lacking on bull rushing the passer. D line has to do a better job of helping us get off the field on third down.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

I would add attitude. Sure was tired of the seeming attitude (I don't give a damn) after falling behind.

1. Theo Jackson
2. Tight Ends
3. Tyler Baron
4. Defensive Line

Good call on Theo Jackson. He has looked quick out there and seems to always be in the middle of anything that goes wide.

Special teams played well against Pitt. In fact Pitt just gave up trying the run back on the kickoffs. Our return game was good and we made all our kicks. GBO!!!!!

VN Store

Back