Parking and Tailgating

ChrisVFL

HackSaw
Tried looking, and couldn’t find information. Please move to the correct thread if necessary.

My husband and I are from West Virginia, and he has been a UT fan since he was 9, however he has never attended a home game at Neyland. I have purchased us tickets for the South Carolina game on 10/9 as a surprise.

With that being said, I’m asking for some parking suggestions. Best places to park for tailgating and where to purchase tickets other an a 3rd party site? I have found parking passes for G10 lot, but wasn’t sure if that was the best place for tailgating. Thanks for all your help!

—A desperate wife in need to help make her husbands experience rememberable.

Reactions: VolFaninFla
That’s an awesome gift. I know he will love it. The main areas for tailgating are G10 garage, S9 lot, S7 lot, fraternity row, and the ag campus. There are also a lot of people set up on or around Cumberland Avenue too. The closest spots to Neyland Stadium are reserved for season ticket holders so if you can get a pass that would be great. However, you have to consider traffic after the game. It may take a while to get out from places like G10 and S9.

Here’s a map of campus with the parking areas. https://parking.utk.edu/wp-content/...mpus-Parking-Map-2021-22_dated_2021-07-28.pdf

Reactions: ChrisVFL
Tried looking, and couldn’t find information. Please move to the correct thread if necessary.

My husband and I are from West Virginia, and he has been a UT fan since he was 9, however he has never attended a home game at Neyland. I have purchased us tickets for the South Carolina game on 10/9 as a surprise.

With that being said, I’m asking for some parking suggestions. Best places to park for tailgating and where to purchase tickets other an a 3rd party site? I have found parking passes for G10 lot, but wasn’t sure if that was the best place for tailgating. Thanks for all your help!

You guys are welcome to come to my tailgate on top of g10. Technically its called g10t. Its the garage between Neyland stadium and Thompson Boling arena. If you need info and details i will be happy to help you guys. 865 275 2828 or govolsgoaight @ gmail. We will have plenty of food, drinks and adult beverages. I can also help with parking info and even Hotels. Let me know what i can do for you guys. Anyone who has been to my tailgate will vouch I would hope. We will have a great time.

Hit me up. I promise we will have an awesome time. Do you already have rooms?

VN Store

Back