MISS (1-1)
MISS ST. (1-1)
MIZZ (4-5)
USC (5-5)
A&M (0-2)
VANDY (5-5)*
OU (0-2)

*unbelievable
I can’t wait to see this 10 years from now as I believe it will look very different. We will likely have losing records against UF, UGA, and Bama but the rest maybe not. Of course some of those west teams we will only see 2 times so it depends on when we catch them.

Reactions: onecrazytj
grumpy-dana-carvey.gif

BAMA (0-10)
ARK (0-3)
AUB (1-2)
UF (1-9)
UGA (2-8)
UK (7-3)
LSU (0-2)
MISS (1-1)
MISS ST. (1-1)
MIZZ (4-5)
USC (5-5)
A&M (0-2)
VANDY (5-5)*
OU (0-2)

*unbelievable
what is the purpose of this? We were there, we know how badly we sucked.

it stops and starts with QB evals. We were only as good as the QB we landed and developed. All else fell in line. Dont develop a QB, lose to Candy and Kensucky.

Glad to see our strategy of hiring coaches at bargain bin prices has paid off.
It’s not the problem. The problem is we cannot pay elite coaches to come here. Tennessee has everything to be elite except the leadership at the top. No one wants to work for a university that will stab their own AD and coach in the back. I don’t see that changing anytime soon. Franklin wouldn’t take any amount of money to come here bc he knew it would be career suicide.

Didn't pay off at all
We had everything in place to make a big hire after Butch. It’s really mind boggling how this university can embarrass itself in coaching searches. I mean we’re the worst program in the country at conducting a coaching search and it’s not really close.

VN Store

Back