SEC Shorts had Inside Info

loosecannon

This episode of SEC shorts clearly shows a QB overthrowing the Deep Ball, repeatedly. Did they know Milton couldn't throw the long ball? The short was posted one day after his commitment to UT. I thought it was kind of funny and coincidental, but the longer I thought about it, I began to wonder.

Oh wow! I never thought about it last time I saw this video. That’ll do it, yep, it’s what it’s, right? I think we will fix this problem this week. I have good vibes on it. I bet they’ve worked hard with all three quarterbacks this week trying to eliminate this problem. Probably have worked on the receivers working their hands to catch the ball on short, middle, and long routes this week. I’m feeling pretty good of correcting these problems this week. I think our receivers are going to have a good game. Just that feeling I have.

Reactions: knox73

This episode of SEC shorts clearly shows a QB overthrowing the Deep Ball, repeatedly. Did they know Milton couldn't throw the long ball? The short was posted one day after his commitment to UT. I thought it was kind of funny and coincidental, but the longer I thought about it, I began to wonder.

Lmao. It was funny. But I think it's more of a shot at JG. He would throw it 10 yards over the head a guy running a 5 yard curl. Especially if it's posted the day after Miltons commitment. I'd say that's more of a coincidence.

Oh wow! I never thought about it last time I saw this video. That’ll do it, yep, it’s what it’s, right? I think we will fix this problem this week. I have good vibes on it. I bet they’ve worked hard with all three quarterbacks this week trying to eliminate this problem. Probably have worked on the receivers working their hands to catch the ball on short, middle, and long routes this week. I’m feeling pretty good of correcting these problems this week. I think our receivers are going to have a good game. Just that feeling I have.
Not really an issue you can correct on a week to week basis. He’s played college ball for 3 years, I’m sure all his coaches were working on it every week.

VN Store

Back