It's a sign we're gonna whomp Ole Miss' butts!

VFL-82-JP

Bleedin' Orange...
Went out to raise the American flag this morning about sun-up, and here's what I was struck by just outside my front door:

1634299385915.png

More orange in the sky than I've seen in a long time. And nope, there's no filter on that, that's how it came straight through my cellphone camera (complete truth: the camera did somehow make it the upper sky more orange than real life, you could actually see blue above the clouds, but it's nothing I did, haha).

We're gonna whump dey butts.

Go Vols!

Went out to raise the American flag this morning about sun-up, and here's what I was struck by just outside my front door:

View attachment 402897

More orange in the sky than I've seen in a long time. And nope, there's no filter on that, that's how it came straight through my cellphone camera (complete truth: the camera did somehow make it the upper sky more orange than real life, you could actually see blue above the clouds, but it's nothing I did, haha).

Go Vols!

I saw that on my walk this morning and thought the same thing. Go Vols!

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

View attachment 402897

Go Vols!

Love it. What part of our great nation is that location?

View attachment 402897

Go Vols!

My view this morning in Florida.[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 21E35584-C6A6-427B-A3FA-91009E0687D4.jpeg
    21E35584-C6A6-427B-A3FA-91009E0687D4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
My view this morning in Florida.
379944-70132b6b70bdb04fe0bc2d672c111c83.jpg
It's a sign, for sure. Sun rising in an orange sky all over the Eastern US today. *salute*

Lebanon, Tennessee, about 30 minutes east of Nashville. Looking east toward Neyland Stadium and Knoxville, in fact. :)
My nephew and his family live north of Lebanon close to the Cumberland River. Do a lot of boating, fishing, and kayaking around there.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

View attachment 402897

Go Vols!

Awesome looking pic! Thanks!

VN Store

Back