Phone light show like in basketball

Seems like a good way to install malware on 100,000 phones in one setting.

giphy.gif

You joke, but I would like to know where this is being initiated from.

App checks out, it’s the same one used during basketball season, though, if you’re smart enough to ask the above question, you’re probably smart enough not to take the word of a rando on the Internet.

Reactions: flint
I've seen it at the basketball games - can't wait to see what it looks like to a magnitude of 5X...should be pretty cool !!!

Reactions: Bigorange123
Looks great at basketball games but if memory serves it took a few times for enough people to know what it was and what to do. Hopefully since it’s already been introduced it’ll look great the first time

It's voluntary, if you're scared of it, don't download the app---your issue is solved
Nobody is scared of an app. My curiosity is if this is actually university or fan-initiated. If this is fan-initiated this close to the game, it likely won't be very successful. So no, my "issue" is not solved since it is not an actual issue. Gawd man, what a miserable answer you provided.

Reactions: CornFlake
It’s awesome at b ball games. Takes pics for you too so you don’t miss out. Is there enough signal in the stadium though??

VN Store

Back