Flashback: Homecoming '72

Thanks for sharing.

About 20 years ago I was a weekend caddie at the Ocean Course at Kiawah and I caddied for Conrad Graham. I noticed the UT bag, etc. He said he used to play for UT. I didn't recognize the face but once he introduced himself I knew exactly who it was.

That was a few yrs after "Archie Who!" Archie had a great game, sure. I was a soph then. Also, Dickey rumors just hit about taking over the Fl job and the whole campus wasdown, and the team showed it against Ol Miss. Dickey did quit after the Gator Bowl, rumors were true

Thanks for sharing. ”Tradition is a big part of Tennessee football”. It sure is.

That was a few yrs after "Archie Who!" Archie had a great game, sure. I was a soph then. Also, Dickey rumors just hit about taking over the Fl job and the whole campus wasdown, and the team showed it against Ol Miss. Dickey did quit after the Gator Bowl, rumors were true
Man, why did you bring those events up. Still hate Dickey for leaving. Still think he was the second best head coach we have had. I believe he would have won a national championship here.

Dickey left a couple of years before this.

VN Store

Back