Has our secondary

Jwalls

Seen anything like they will see Saturday night?

I feel like that’s where we are going to lose the game. I watched some of Ole Miss this season and seems like every other play is a 50 yard bomb. I just don’t think we can hold the off.

Hopefully we keep it respectable but boys I think we lose by 20+ and I hope I’m wrong.

I feel like that’s where we are going to lose the game. I watched some of Ole Miss this season and seems like every other play is a 50 yard bomb. I just don’t think we can hold the off.

Hopefully we keep it respectable but boys I think we lose by 20+ and I hope I’m wrong.
We will not get blown out. We are gonna win this.

We will not get blown out. We are gonna win this.

I hope so. I just feel like Ole Miss is Pitt on Steroids. Coral can extend plays with his legs, make absolutely any throw, they have elite SEC talent and a world class play caller. We have suspect LB’s in pass coverage and I think that will also get exposed.

I feel like our only chance is to slow the game wayyyy down and limit their possessions but that’s not really our MO.

Reactions: TMvol10

Pitt has a comparable QB and offense..

How good is OMs defense? Who has the bigger advantage our O vs their D, or their O vs our D? I kinda feel like our O matches up a little better, plus home field…
Maybe I have orange colored glasses on but I think we pull ahead late in the second half.

How good is OMs defense? Who has the bigger advantage our O vs their D, or their O vs our D? I kinda feel like our O matches up a little better, plus home field…
Maybe I have orange colored glasses on but I think we pull ahead late in the second half.
Our O vs their D is the biggest advantage since their D is ranked outside of the top 100 nationally. But their O vs our D isn't dramatically far behind.

Our O vs their D is the biggest advantage since their D is ranked outside of the top 100 nationally. But their O vs our D isn't dramatically far behind.
That’s kinda what I’m thinking too. Hopefully the home field can effect some penalties and force some wasted timeouts.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
I think we can keep up with Ole Miss. They have a terrible defense and we can score against both terrible and decent defenses.

Basically, I think this game will come down to the wire either way. I'm hoping that crowd noise and overall atmosphere will have an impact on the outcome by forcing mistakes and penalties.

Ole Miss' defense was torched by Arkansas, and the Razorbacks offense isn't exactly setting the field on fire. If our defense can get off of the field, forcing punts, turnovers and field goals, I think we win this game bigly! I also think that the crowd will be a huge factor . . . 102,455 LOUD AND PROUD VOLS!!!

GBO

Our 2nd half play hasn't been great. In 6 games, we avg. 16 points after halftime

Reactions: Allstate

Your credibility.... before the UF game.

I’m going to guess we don’t have 200 yards off offense the whole game

Ole Miss is not that much better than we are depth wise. Their starting LT is out and the best WR on the team. They also dont have world class talent. They may win, but they are nowhere near the level of talent UGA and Bama has compiled. I would say considering they gave up 51 to an Arkansas that got shut out against UGA. Ole Miss defense is complete trash. I know week to week different game. By the way our QB, yeah he is out playing Coral at this present time.

Ole Miss is not that much better than we are depth wise. Their starting LT is out and the best WR on the team. They also dont have world class talent. They may win, but they are nowhere near the level of talent UGA and Bama has compiled. I would say considering they gave up 51 to an Arkansas that got shut out against UGA. Ole Miss defense is complete trash. I know week to week different game. By the way our QB, yeah he is out playing Coral at this present time.
Their RG was lost earlier in the season.

FWIW, their depth isn't likely as good. They've gone to exotic D alignments because they don't have talent or depth on the DL. They've run a 3-3-6 against run heavy teams.

The only way we win is a shoot out . Run pass whatever but you can bet they’ll score a lot.

VN Store

Back