Has anyone else heard anything like this? I really hope it’s wrong

BigOrangeTrain

Morior Invictus
A pretty good friend of mine sent me a text and asked me if I had heard anything about Juwan Mitchell transferring out? I said no and thought there would be no way. My friend isn’t an insider by any means. But he does do some work with a TN booster. I honestly don’t think this happens. At least I certainly hope it doesnt.

A pretty good friend of mine sent me a text and asked me if I had heard anything about Juwan Mitchell transferring out? I said no and thought there would be no way. My friend isn’t an insider by any means. But he does do some work with a TN booster. I honestly don’t think this happens. At least I certainly hope it doesnt.
I think there's a thread here about it. I believe it is official.

Would be a real bad look for him and do him no favors on his pursuit of a future in the NFL

If he does, he’s completely ignoring the place with the most available playing time in the country for linebackers. If one is a LB, I’m not sure why you’d leave. We’ve only got like two on the team.
He wasn’t productive before his injury. Willis will be getting more snaps next season and Roman Harrison only gets better and better. Along with Beasley that’s 3 opposite Banks and whomever emerges from our signing class and the portal.

He wasn’t productive before his injury. Willis will be getting more snaps next season and Roman Harrison only gets better and better. Along with Beasley that’s 3 opposite Banks and whomever emerges from our signing class and the portal.
Besides Banks, I’m counting on the portal. Not impressed with anybody else.

He has already used his free transfer, so he would have to sit out a year if he transfers again….at least that is the way I understand it. He was a JUCO guy in 2018 and played for TX in 2019-2020. I guess if he redshirts for the 2021 season, he could still play two more years for us since the COVID year doesn’t count. If he leaves and sits a year, then he only one year left to play.

A. The portal is making a mess of college football. B. The portal is giving many players a chance to find the right opportunity. C. The portal allows a school to fill critical needs. D. All of the above.

Juwan who?

I believe that Price said on a recent podcast that Mitchell was unlikely to be back, so unfortunately this is likely true.

Reactions: VOLnVANDYland
Roman Harrison looked like a beast the last couple games. Beasley was improving and Solon was starting to get some rhythm. We might not be as bad at LB as we think we are. It takes game time to improve. You can only improve so much during practice.

This was too ominous a thread title while Oklahoma’s job stays open and Hooker still hasn’t declared his intentions
All true, add the fact JG has a couple years left and Jones is probably looking to come back is we lose another head coach. There's a lot in motion now

VN Store

Back