Philip Mason committed to Tennessee

I would almost bet that this kid didn’t attend any Rivals, etc. camps, because with Sr year stats like that, he’d at least be a 3*
Maybe someone more knowledgeable can correct me if wrong.
GBO!!

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I would almost bet that this kid didn’t attend any Rivals, etc. camps, because with Sr year stats like that, he’d at least be a 3*
Maybe someone more knowledgeable can correct me if wrong.
GBO!!
I found one older article on him. He is from Tennessee and moved to Georgia. He went to a camp at Florida but seemed to want a shot at Tennessee. Odd that he is not on 247 or Rivals. Only other thing I found was a Hudl account with some videos.

Really don’t see anything that justifies any type of boom, but if this is the best we can we get, so be it, hopefully he turns into a solid player

Same HS as that not ready for prime time safety, Von Bell. The one Dools in his vast wisdom avoided like the plague. 😏 Ridgeland and EH are both right down the road from my home.
C’mon faith! Please don’t bring this up again! It makes me 🤢
GBO!!

9 times out of 10 I trust a coaching staff with a lot of experience over the stargazers on this website… but 2020-21 has been really weird so what the heck… for absolutely no good reason I’ll roll with the stargazers on this one

VN Store

Back