Music City Bowl Parking question

OrngeJuiceJones

It says lots open ar 12:30 for a 2pm game. This could and would cause major delays getting in. Is this really correct, 12:30pm???? Gives no time to tailgate or get 50,000 parked. Makes no sense.

Scalpers must be out in full force buying all the parking. Its almost all gone already. Get ready for people selling 150$ passes they got for 40$ today

Reactions: FLVOL_79
I don’t believe that is correct. Also there is not parking for 50,000 at the stadium. A lot of people park in downtown Nashville area and walk across one of two bridges, one is a pedestrian bridge and the other is a regular bridge closed for events. A lot of people will tailgate at bars downtown pre and post game before walking across one of the bridges. A side note, People staying at one of the many downtown hotels will walk to game across the bridges too.

You can purchase a mobile parking permit through ticket master, $40....just giving you another option.

Reactions: CPA
I don’t believe that is correct. Also there is not parking for 50,000 at the stadium. A lot of people park in downtown Nashville area and walk across one of two bridges, one is a pedestrian bridge and the other is a regular bridge closed for events. A lot of people will tailgate at bars downtown pre and post game before walking across one of the bridges. A side note, People staying at one of the many downtown hotels will walk to game across the bridges too.
50,000 was my guess at attendance not parking spaces. But no way they open lots 90 mins prior to kickoff. Thats stupid.

Had a terrible time parking at the lots at the stadium when we opened the season there against BGSU. A lot easier to park downtown IMO.

Helpful hint. You either need to tailgate or bar hop. It is difficult to do both. Lower Broad is about a 30 min walk across the bridge to the stadium.

It says lots open ar 12:30 for a 2pm game. This could and would cause major delays getting in. Is this really correct, 12:30pm???? Gives no time to tailgate or get 50,000 parked. Makes no sense.
Should be earlier. For reference, at Titans game, lots open at 8:00 am and gates open at 10:00 am for a noon game.

So I'm looking at buying two tix to the game butttt, might watch from home with all those tacked on fees. Ticks me off. Tickets? $144. After fees? 200.

Park at the Espiscopal Church East side about 2 blocks from the stadium. Tailgating allowed

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back