Feeling extra blessed to be a Vol fan these days

ClockworkOrange

Electric Sheep
- I know we always want to get better, but I feel like the football team surpassed expectations after the chaos of late 2020/early 2021. The future is BRIGHT with Hype and company!

- Looking forward to a great bowl game and getting some payback against the Boilermakers for the Bluebonnet Bowl in 79 and the NCAA tourney.

- Both men and women's basketball teams are rocking along, closing in on the top 10.

- Baseball went to the World Series. Won titles in several other sports (I think rugby is the latest??).

- GREAT time to be a VOL!

- I know we always want to get better, but I feel like the football team surpassed expectations after the chaos of late 2020/early 2021. The future is BRIGHT with Hype and company!

- Looking forward to a great bowl game and getting some payback against the Boilermakers for the Bluebonnet Bowl in 79 and the NCAA tourney.

- Both men and women's basketball teams are rocking along, closing in on the top 10.

- Baseball went to the World Series. Won titles in several other sports (I think rugby is the latest??).

Nice post. A positive post. Is this allowed here?

It’s always great to be a Vol.

You win some you lose some. I’m glad we a winning more than we are losing again. Losing to these clowns have me shaking my head.

Reactions: ClockworkOrange
200.gif

Agreed. It seems that the athletics programs are showing signs of greater success. And if any of our current athletes who are striving to bring us pleasure from cheering them on happen to read this, and for what little it is worth to them: I am proud of you.

I enjoyed watching the ladies soccer win the SEC vs Arkansas, but I guess we don't play too well in 38 degrees and a steady rain, since we got throttled at Michigan.

This 👆

Sometimes you gotta take what you can get and roll with it.

The older you get, the less options you have, unfortunately……. It’s going to be a struggle for JH and Co to compete for good players, but, I do believe JH may be up to the task, given time

VN Store

Back