Karoline Striplin and Emily Saunders

Vols2015

Since we have heard the devastating news about Keyen Green, whom also has no more eligibility left, we need to thank her for her time at Tennessee, and wish her all the best in the future, and will definitely need her encouragement as a catalyst the remainder of her time at Tennessee.

Now that Green is out, a lot will now fall on to Karoline Striplin and Emily Saunders to be backups. Both have shown great successes this year, and I think this is their moment to shine and continue to improve our team down the stretch. Losing Green doesn’t break the team, but someone, somewhere will have to pickup some slack.

Since we have heard the devastating news about Keyen Green, whom also has no more eligibility left, we need to thank her for her time at Tennessee, and wish her all the best in the future, and will definitely need her encouragement as a catalyst the remainder of her time at Tennessee.

Now that Green is out, a lot will now fall on to Karoline Striplin and Emily Saunders to be backups. Both have shown great successes this year, and I think this is their moment to shine and continue to improve our team down the stretch. Losing Green doesn’t break the team, but someone, somewhere will have to pickup some slack.
They will have to become more physical really soon as that is what the opponent will do to them. I'm so glad that Kellie plays so many and not just try to run up the score because this is where that experience will show.. Go Lady Vols and continue your journey to the the top of the polls

I would give Saunders the first shot because if she can hang in there for 10 minutes a game as Key's primary backup, we won't have to change defensive strategy. The AUB game would be the perfect game to give her 15-20 minutes up against 6-5 Precious while also protecting Key as she returns from the ankle injury.

We need more Karoline and Emily threads each devoted to a variant on the same question!! Can K&E step up? Can K&E fill the gap? Can K&E do the job? Can K&E get the job done? Can K&E fill the gap by getting the job done when they step up? Can K&E get the job done by filling the gap without stepping on anybody? If K&E step up, and then slip on a banana peel lying in the gap, can they still get the job done?

Folks, we will find out soon enough. The question will be answered on the court and over time.

We need more Karoline and Emily threads each devoted to a variant on the same question!! Can K&E step up? Can K&E fill the gap? Can K&E do the job? Can K&E get the job done? Can K&E fill the gap by getting the job done when they step up? Can K&E get the job done by filling the gap without stepping on anybody? If K&E step up, and then slip on a banana peel lying in the gap, can they still get the job done?

Folks, we will find out soon enough. The question will be answered on the court and over time.

You don't enjoy speculation and "playing coach"? It's all good friendly conversation IMO.

You don't enjoy speculation and "playing coach"? It's all good friendly conversation IMO.

I'm just thankful for the brave men and women of the thread police who keep us all in the appropriate designated threads. Sure, it takes more time and effort to whine, complain, and call someone out than simply scroll through, but someone has to do it...

WavyLeanBarb-max-1mb.gif

Thank you Miss Green for all you have done for the Lady Vols. Now is the time for Saunders to step up with her 6’ 5” frame. I know we expect a lot from Striplin, however, she is a freshman and Saunders has been in the program going on three years, it is time for her to step up and show why she was recruited into a D1 program. She is a grown woman with a post body. We need more of what she showed in the Georgia game. It is time for her to shine. It is time for her to show us what she got.

I'm just thankful for the brave men and women of the thread police who keep us all in the appropriate designated threads. Sure, it takes more time and effort to whine, complain, and call someone out than simply scroll through, but someone has to do it...

WavyLeanBarb-max-1mb.gif

But our service pales in comparison to those who bravely fight against the dreaded, all powerful "thread police" and who take the time to whine and complain about those they see as wasting time whining and complaining.

Irony is hard.....

VN Store

Back