More NCAA absurdity

This investigation is killing us. Arguing with the methodology of the tweet below is fair but the narrative is out there that Kentucky is "winning" our state in recruiting for 2022. Freaking embarassing.

This investigation is killing us. Arguing with the methodology of the tweet below is fair but the narrative is out there that Kentucky is "winning" our state in recruiting for 2022. Freaking embarassing.

It really shouldn't be a surprise that someone other than Tennessee is winning the state. You can't win any state when you change coaches every 4 years. We need stability

Last edited:
You really wonder what the F.... could be taking them so long to make a ruling. It's like they are purposely trying to ruin yet another UT recruiting season.:mad:

They are fully focused on Will Wade and expect to announce his investigation results in 2035; ours will come later

Reactions: Sammy Joe
You really wonder what the F.... could be taking them so long to make a ruling. It's like they are purposely trying to ruin yet another UT recruiting season.:mad:
2022 recruiting is for the most part over.
I would imagine new coach has to thread very carefully recruiting from other teams. The big majority of portal players will not improve the roster, SEC level players have their deals before ever entering .
It would be the most Tennessee thing ever to get hit with another major infraction.

Texas A&M has had two good coaches over the past 10 years what's are you talking about. Since 2012 A&M has had at least an 8 win season every year but one and that year 2017 they win 7 games.
aTm changes coaches about every 3-4 years. Sumlin got 5, I think. Jimbo is in year 3 and they're already rumbling he's "not the guy" even after beating Saban because they can't win the SEC.

Watch, they'll replace him in a year or two.

No matter what, they always recruit well in TX and OK and decently in LA against LSU, no matter who coaches.

Reactions: ApacheVol
aTm changes coaches about every 3-4 years. Sumlin got 5, I think. Jimbo is in year 3 and they're already rumbling he's "not the guy" even after beating Saban because they can't win the SEC.

No matter what, they always recruit well in TX and OK and decently in LA against LSU, no matter who coaches.
A&M hasn't changed coaches like Tennessee has since they have been in the SEC so don't act like they have. They have had stability. The only reason they fired Sumlin is because he was winning 8 games a year. Tennessee coaches have struggled to win 6. Also recruiting in Texas is a lot easier than recruiting in Knoxville. If you can't understand that I don't know what to tell you

Reactions: sunnyvol79

Also Sumlin was at a&m for 5 years and was successful

NCAA has nothing to rule on yet until Tennessee turns in the report to them or they issue a allegation letter and open an investigation.

Self-reported and standard.

Nothing to see here, just UTAD compliance doing it's job.

Don't get yer panties all in a wad.
Exactly......I self reported minor infractions several times. It shows the NCAA that you "care" about the rules.......

NCAA has nothing to rule on yet until Tennessee turns in the report to them or they issue a allegation letter and open an investigation.
Are we planning to just self investigate until the NCAA goes the way of the Dodo?

So recruits can make a cool million NIL deal before ever stepping on campus but can’t dribble a basketball on a potential school’s home court.

LOL. College sports is a punchline right now

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back