Pure Gold… MS St messageboard

2am central time (3eastern) and I just read that whole thread. Lots of delusion and hand wringing over there. Also Interesting how everyone uses the KY series to point out we’re not great…. Yet they know nothing about the circumstances of the series. 13 inning midnight game in the rain, lost to a walkoff, day 2 eventually delayed overnight and restarted in the 8th with 2 outs, and 2 strikes. We play that series 10 more times In regular circumstances, this TN team wins 9.9 of the Series.

Incredible thread. I think my favorite post was the guy saying it was ridiculous for us to “expand the lead on a down team” and that because of that we aren’t going to win it all.

Lol…..we started pulling starters in the Top of the 5th before things got out of hand. We tried our best to call the dogs off before our BENCH whipped up on their starters. Not our fault your pitching couldn’t get our bench bats out.

Incredible thread. I think my favorite post was the guy saying it was ridiculous for us to “expand the lead on a down team” and that because of that we aren’t going to win it all.

Lol…..we started pulling starters in the Top of the 5th before things got out of hand. We tried our best to call the dogs off before our BENCH whipped up on their starters. Not our fault your pitching couldn’t get our bench bats out.
I’ve always hated that mindset. Hit and keep hitting. You don’t like the game, do something about it.

I’ve coached multiple sports for my kids, our basketball team last season beat a team by 40 and we were still shooting threes til the buzzer. And it didn’t stop us from taking the regular and post season trophies. Why, as a coach, would I tell my team to not do what they’ve been trained to do? Winners win. Lol

Reactions: MagnoliaVol

Noticed the same thing. What did they expect Vitello to do? Bring the bat girls along and let them fill in? Lol

VN Store

Back