Weeks 1-3 kickoff times/channels of the 2022 season announced

😴. Season starts with Florida. Hope White can get some real teams scheduled going forward.

😴. Season starts with Florida. Hope White can get some real teams scheduled going forward.

Geez you ever wonder why some opponents say we have the dumbest fans in college football. Pitt won the ACC, beat Michigan State in a bowl game and finished 13 in the final polls. What exactly is your definition of a real team?

Geez you ever wonder why some opponents say we have the dumbest fans in college football. Pitt won the ACC, beat Michigan State in a bowl game and finished 13 in the final polls. What exactly is your definition of a real team?
Nationdom is an institution, if his takes weren't crazy as hell, something would be wrong around here.

I'd rather play Clemson, FSU, Miami, USC, or Penn State.

The losses of Kenny Pickett and Jordan Addison are huge. First Round QB. Biletnikoff Award winner.

Although I do hope we have someone who can play corner.

They're the same person, one time D4H came to Nationdom's "defense" about something and in the course of the ensuing argument they forgot to change handles. It was obvious. I used to have the screenshots, probably still do somewhere.
That’s awesome. I thought so too.I’m not going to fault him for having high praise and ambition for our program. He could be on the complete opposite end of the spectrum .

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
That’s awesome. I thought so too.I’m not going to fault him for having high praise and ambition for our program. He could be on the complete opposite end of the spectrum .
I like his Nationdom persona better because Nationdom is just doggedly optimistic. The D4H schtick was to try and be an expert on everything.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back