‘23 FL CB Shadarian Harrison

I only watched 4 minutes of his tape, and I saw everything I needed to see from him.
- Offensive playmaker and has natural ball skills. Look at our past few good CBs, and watch their highlight tapes. They were all prolific offensive guys in high school. (Mosley, Sutton, Taylor, Thompson)
- Long. The WR is never truly open if he's in the vicinity because his long arms are always in the way.
- Not afraid of contact. Sound tackler even though he has slight frame.

Very intriguing prospect, and am definitely looking forward to what type of SR season he puts together.

Three initial thoughts, other than the obvious that he's got great size for a CB:

1) Vandy, Brown(!) offers scream high-end academic kid, which I love

2) From a football offer perspective, Nebraska, Pitt, WVU, Illinois - meh. But...

3) Iowa State. Heard a couple of 247 national guys talking about how ISU has made a living finding overlooked talent in FL. As another example in this class, see none other than Jakeem Jackson, who ISU was the first to offer.

Interesting to see where this one goes...

Reactions: Eharv54
I only watched 4 minutes of his tape, and I saw everything I needed to see from him.
- Offensive playmaker and has natural ball skills. Look at our past few good CBs, and watch their highlight tapes. They were all prolific offensive guys in high school. (Mosley, Sutton, Taylor, Thompson)
- Long. The WR is never truly open if he's in the vicinity because his long arms are always in the way.
- Not afraid of contact. Sound tackler even though he has slight frame.

Very intriguing prospect, and am definitely looking forward to what type of SR season he puts together.
I wonder if he is well spoken.

VN Store

Back