'24 GA TE Caleb Odom

That kid is definitely a freak.

And that QB. He's a freshman! 3,000 yards in the state of Georgia?!
Julian Lewis. 6'1 180 at 14 yeas old. There's a LB for them two that's SEC level good.
I haven't heard anything from Carrolton since Reggie Brown haha. They came out of nowhere...

This dude Odom has over 1,000 yards and like 15 Tds from the TE position!

Julian Lewis. 6'1 180 at 14 yeas old. There's a LB for them two that's SEC level good.
I haven't heard anything from Carrolton since Reggie Brown haha. They came out of nowhere...

Julian is gonna be a Top 3 QB in 26 most likely

I laugh every time I hear SEC level good-------

Reactions: Smokey19rt
In an ideal world, I agree. Not sure that would work for Echols or even the other two.
Maybe not. But the one person in front of them might not even play this season after coming off a season ending injury in hs (Davis). If I were a hs tight end, I wouldn’t care how many people we signed at the position. I’d be licking my chops at the opportunity.

Also, this guy would be a fine alternative to the top two. Can see the kyle pitts comparisons forthcoming. Maybe what we all hoped matt Milton, jason croom, miles Campbell, etc would be.

Hip would be a fine alternative to the top two as well. Some decent tight ends in this class. Nice to know we’re making the position a priority. Game changing when you have the mismatch there.

Last edited:
Get this kid and Reddell

Tell Echols, "look man, we really need you on the DL"

Then you have Odom and Reddell at TE

Then potentially you have Echols, Franklin, Fountain, etc, etc. shewwwwwwww

Reactions: LittleVol
Get this kid and Reddell

Tell Echols, "look man, we really need you on the DL"

Then you have Odom and Reddell at TE

Then potentially you have Echols, Franklin, Fountain, etc, etc. shewwwwwwww
Honestly, we need 3 TEs or we'll be forced to continue hitting the portal to supply the position. We have 3 scholarship TEs and two of them are seniors.

Honestly, we need 3 TEs or we'll be forced to continue hitting the portal to supply the position. We have 3 scholarship TEs and two of them are seniors.

Let's say Echols doesn't mind Defense.

You would have
Davis
Reddell
Odom

3 young dudes for a season. I'm fine with that especially when they are all studs. If you do get all 3, then you run the risk of losing 1. I'd rather keep them all. Put Echols on defense and get both Reddell and Odom.

Reactions: LittleVol
I think no matter happens we will either
switch a player to TE.
Or go with Transfer Portal to get two guys
Maybe both.
While recruitng 2 or 3 TEs.
We won't just depend on sophomore Davis and 3 freshman at TE for 2024

Dixon and Campbell leaving really put us behind the ball there.

I think you'll see Bru, and Seldon do some things this season that maybe we would normally depend on Fant for

switch a player to TE.
Maybe both.

I think you'll see Bru, and Seldon do some things this season that maybe we would normally depend on Fant for
Let's say Echols doesn't mind Defense.

You would have
Davis
Reddell
Odom

3 young dudes for a season. I'm fine with that especially when they are all studs. If you do get all 3, then you run the risk of losing 1. I'd rather keep them all. Put Echols on defense and get both Reddell and Odom.
Echols is the only one likely to be physically ready as a true freshman to handle playing as an in line TE.

Echols is the only one likely to be physically ready as a true freshman to handle playing as an in line TE.
I see why you would think that.

But Caleb Odom is actually pretty physical as a blocker. He gets after it. I think he'll be 225 by start of freshman season. He'll be 210 or so in Sr season.

You're right about Echols tho. He'll be the most ready for sure.
Even though I want him at edge eventually, he's going to be needed at TE freshman season. Which means he will probably stay at TE

Reactions: bigl3327
switch a player to TE.
Maybe both.

We've been very fortunate to stay relatively healthy at the position. We're one injury away from having a walk-on(s) play significant snaps.

VN Store

Back