SEC Now after Vandy game broadcast

You just know Gilbert had a remark lined up about going 5-0 against the Tigers last year and Tony did NOT want to add any fuel to the fire for LSU lol. Very funny moment there.

When Tony started answering, Gilbert looked at Russell like “can you believe he isn’t letting me answer?!” Lol

I know and it sucks! When he came to Knoxville to play ball his senior year, I just knew he was a silent UT commit! I guess we got outbid? We need a quality starting LT in the worst way for this upcoming season!

Last edited:
Reactions: VolPack22
Walter Nolan is one of the players that Texas A&M bought according to Nick Saban.
We all know they out bid everyone fo him. Hate to wish anyone bad stuff, but I hope he goes Pro after his first year or at least to another team; one we don't play.

When you look at the numbers, this may be the best college baseball team ever. Go over to Warrennolan.com and look at the numbers. They're incredible.

I’m going to hold off on referring to us as one of the best of all-time until we win the World Series. But, yeah, this team is a wagon. I just hope the train don’t stop any time soon.

VN Store

Back