Jay johnson

Is Saban taller? Who cares. He’s a damn good coach.
IMO that remains to be seen. He’s been handed the keys to two very successful programs that didn’t need much building. Lopez had slipped a little at UofA after the CWS run but they weren’t in the gutter by any means and they have a top 5 brand out West.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
IMO that remains to be seen. He’s been handed the keys to two very successful programs that didn’t need much building. Lopez had slipped a little at UofA after the CWS run but they weren’t in the gutter by any means and they have a top 5 brand out West.

I saw LSU this year early and they looked awful. They have steadily improved during the season which is a sign of a good coach to me. LSU isn’t Skip Bertmans version. They have some talent but they’re far from loaded with MLB talent. JMO.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I saw LSU this year early and they looked awful. They have steadily improved during the season which is a sign of a good coach to me. LSU isn’t Skip Bertmans version. They have some talent but they’re far from loaded with MLB talent. JMO.
They had the #2 class in the nation in 2020 who all saw significant playing time as FR (most being full-time starters) and have a year under their belt, combined with multiple transfers from a CWS Zona team. They’re absolutely loaded with talent.

They had the #2 class in the nation in 2020 who all saw significant playing time as FR (most being full-time starters) and have a year under their belt, combined with multiple transfers from a CWS Zona team. They’re absolutely loaded with talent.

Their pitching is shallow. The recruiting classes can fall apart as we well know. The best transfer from Zona didn’t play last night too.

Their SS leads the SEc in errors. Their 2nd baseman hits .129. They are good but far from loaded.

Their pitching is shallow. The recruiting classes can fall apart as we well know. The best transfer from Zona didn’t play last night too.

Their SS leads the SEc in errors. Their 2nd baseman hits .129. They are good but far from loaded.
Their 2B batting .129 isn’t their everyday 2B. Cade Doughty is their 2B and he’s not played the entire SECT to rest a lingering injury. You spout off a lot of conjecture without knowing many facts. Berry & Crews will be 1st round picks, Doughty and Morgan will be drafted. Their pitching staff has the 3rd best ERA in the league, the 3rd best opponent BA, given up the 4th least hits. Their defense leaves a lot to be desired and it’s odd after being one of their strengths last year.

Their 2B batting .129 isn’t their everyday 2B. Cade Doughty is their 2B and he’s not played the entire SECT to rest a lingering injury. You spout off a lot of conjecture without knowing many facts. Berry & Crews will be 1st round picks, Doughty and Morgan will be drafted. Their pitching staff has the 3rd best ERA in the league, the 3rd best opponent BA, given up the 4th least hits. Their defense leaves a lot to be desired and it’s odd after being one of their strengths last year.

I do read the LSU papers & message boards. Their opinion of the team isn’t near as high as yours.

I do read the LSU papers & message boards. Their opinion of the team isn’t near as high as yours.
So, their opinions don’t dispute facts. You said their 2B bats .129; their 2nd string 2B bats .129 their starter bats .290 with 12 HR’s. Their fans are also idiots, but they left the stadium last night saying we allowed them to beat themselves. They scored 2 runs; one on a bobble by Stephenson and one on a passed ball. So if anything we allowed them an opportunity to even be in the game, yet their stupidity blinds reality.

So, their opinions don’t dispute facts. You said their 2B bats .129; their 2nd string 2B bats .129 their starter bats .290 with 12 HR’s. Their fans are also idiots, but they left the stadium last night saying we allowed them to beat themselves. They scored 2 runs; one on a bobble by Stephenson and one on a passed ball. So if anything we allowed them an opportunity to even be in the game, yet their stupidity blinds reality.

Their cf, 1b, 3b & you say their 2b are good players (mlb quality). The others I saw aren’t. Their pitcher last night is now their 2 and while he was effective certainly not MLB caliber.

The thing I didn’t realize until this week is that Jay Johnson is 45 years old. Vitello is 43. Johnson looks at least 10 years older.

Their cf, 1b, 3b & you say their 2b are good players (mlb quality). The others I saw aren’t. Their pitcher last night is now their 2 and while he was effective certainly not MLB caliber.
They’re not devoid of talent no matter how much you want to tell yourself they are or how much your scout eyes tell you. Jay Johnson didn’t take some lump of coal and mold a diamond. He was handed back to back top 5 classes and brought the national FR of the year with him.

VN Store

Back