'24 AL ATH Demarcus Riddick

“It was amazing being here. For my first time, I loved it. I came out here and had a great camp,” the prospect told Volquest afterwards. “I’d love to come back here for a game day visit to see what it’s like. I had an amazing time here.

“I got to see a lot today. I loved the facilities and they have the nicest locker room I’ve seen so far. Everything was good – I loved it. I’ve been wanting to get up here for a long time.”

“The relationship is going well. I’ve been talking to them, even before I came up here,” Riddick said of Tennessee coaches. “They’ll send me a flier and I’ll call them. They ask how I’m doing and ask about my family. I’m building a good relationship with Tennessee.

“I had a chance to catch up with coach Heupel too. He was just telling me to keep doing what I’ve been doing.”

“Tennessee, Georgia, Florida State and Oklahoma are schools I want to get back to,” the prospect concluded. “They are standing out and I want to learn more about them and about their academics.”
cain

What position is he expected to mold into? Size/weight sounds like a WR/LB/TE type, but I have zero clue.

VN Store

Back