-Friday- UT Board of Trustees approves revised plan for Neyland Stadium renovations

I see there are still no new troughs for the men's rooms listed. "Enjoy a $10 beer in our newly renovated concourse and then, when you need to get rid of that beer, stand along side your 50 closest friends to pee in a trough that looks like it was installed around 1950."
The piss troughs are forever ingrained in Neyland

I see there are still no new troughs for the men's rooms listed. "Enjoy a $10 beer in our newly renovated concourse and then, when you need to get rid of that beer, stand along side your 50 closest friends to pee in a trough that looks like it was installed around 1950."
Most of the toilets remain unchanged since I used them as a kid back in 1969. In some ways I think its great. But in reality they need to be updated.

Those troughs are iconic. Never replace them.

I forwarded my displeasure to the UTAD and let them know id not be renewing. How can you focus on luxury areas, when certain parts of the east and south Side are literally rusting away.

To summarize, you might mention that you don't have a pot to piss in. We are in the same boy friend.

I forwarded my displeasure to the UTAD and let them know id not be renewing. How can you focus on luxury areas, when certain parts of the east and south Side are literally rusting away.
Seems kind of rash. I would at least wait and see what these latest renovations have accomplished. You will only get a limited perspective from an article.

The troughs were installs before 1950, at least they looked old when I was a Freshman in 1956. I doubt that I will ever buy season tickets again. In my opinion, improving the bathrooms in the Southwest, South, and Southeast concourses are the most important renovations need and have been for the last 20 years. If they don't care about improving this areas now, it demonstrated that those of us who have tickets in those areas, are second class fans, yet they increased our ticket cost this year. Yet we still get letters and email requests for increased donations. Even my kids and grand kids may not ant to keep my tickets when I can no longer make it to the stadium for games. Most high schools in this area have better access to decent bathrooms. What a shame. We have had season tickets since 1933 and I hate to see them leave the family, but they seem not to care. A Member of our family funds a scholarship in my brother's name. Maybe that support will also disappear.

While I will always be a fan of Tennessee athletics, I am entertaining the thought of incurring my grandchildren and great grandchildren not to attend My University.

Last edited:
Sounds like to many guys like measuring up the competition at the troughs. Get ‘‘em drunk. Stoke out the hot babes their with. And see which ones they can out compete.

VN Store

Back