How would a loss to Florida make u feel?

How would a loss to Florida make u feel....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TitanicVolz

So~FaKing~AwsomE
So been debating this tonight with some fellow fans.Most these folks think Florida is the biggest game on the schedule.Majority wanna win em all but realize Bama and Georiga are tall task.Florida is a dumpster fire and literally no reason or excuse we should lose that game.If we lost to Florida,Bama,Georgia again but took care of the rest including Pitt how would u feel.I don't care we better not lose to Florida minus a catastrophic collapse losing Hooker,Heupel falls flat on the sideline from Taco Bell or Neyland crumbles on kick off return like Gotham.I still think 2023 is the biggest year.Will have the Ncaa behind us,Nico and Heupels first full class will be here.Ill be pissed but like usual I'll scream Go Vols just wait til next year but for the love of all things do not lose to Florida.Cheat play dead whatever just don't lose.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Well sitting at this table I've realized this didn't go as planned...Smh I just wanna know how folks feel if we lost to Florida.Been a topic here tonight so my bad for the sloppiness..

I will have whatever you were having. I will have about 12 more if we lose.

I will not be surprised though since 90% of our issues with them are 100% mental.

Heupfully he can get them out of their own head and teach them to play hard for 4 quarters and beat those damn lizards.

Go to He!! UF!!!!!!

I watched two documentaries last nightā€¦.

*100 Years of Vols Football
*First 50 years of FSU Football

The crap during the Dickey fiasco vs UT and actually wearing the words ā€œGo for Sevenā€ (7 in a row) on the front of their jerseys and ā€œNever FSUā€ on the backs of their jerseys for their first game in Tallahassee. The president of UF finally agreed to play FSU in Tallahassee after refusing to for 6 straight years and demanding to only play the game in Gainesvilleā€¦ā€¦ā€¦FSU won

Screw UF and everything affiliated with it! Not one good thing has ever come out of Hogtowne!

I refuse to set myself up for some miracle made disappointment to end the game again. Until Tennessee beats them handily itā€™s just another game to me.

How would I feel about a loss to UF? Not really a big deal. Fulmer, Kiffin, Dooley, Butch and Cornbread couldnā€™t beat them. Why would I expect Heupel to?

Go to He!! UF!!!!!!

I watched two documentaries last nightā€¦.

*100 Years of Vols Football
*First 50 years of FSU Football

The crap during the Dickey fiasco vs UT and actually wearing the words ā€œGo for Sevenā€ (7 in a row) on the front of their jerseys and ā€œNever FSUā€ on the backs of their jerseys for their first game in Tallahassee. The president of UF finally agreed to play FSU in Tallahassee after refusing to for 6 straight years and demanding to only play the game in Gainesvilleā€¦ā€¦ā€¦FSU won

Screw UF and everything affiliated with it! Not one good thing has ever come out of Hogtowne!
Tom Petty was from Gainesville. Thatā€™s the one exception to your final point.

VN Store

Back