'24 TN ATH Jaheim Merriweather

How did he do this past friday?

He had some nice runs. Looked pretty quick and he had a couple runs where it took multiple guys to get him down. Gallatin runs the triple option & their offensive line isn’t great. They were terrible in pass pro. They did run a HB pass with Jaheim and he threw a nice ball, but the WR screwed him.

He had some nice runs. Looked pretty quick and he had a couple runs where it took multiple guys to get him down. Gallatin runs the triple option & their offensive line isn’t great. They were terrible in pass pro. They did run a HB pass with Jaheim and he threw a nice ball, but the WR screwed him.
Thanks for the update! I really like his height. Doesn't shy away from delivering a hit, valuable trait for a WR.

Had a good game in loss to Station Camp tonight. Started with a 40 yard kickoff return to open game & had to have over 100 rushing yards. Had 2 TD runs. Also had a couple nice catch & runs. Had some nice punt returns as well, but one was negated by penalty. He looks quick, shifty, and strong.

What’s the latest with this guy? On3 has him ranked as the top player in the state but I haven’t seen much on him. For people that have seen him play, what position does he project to play in college?

What’s the latest with this guy? On3 has him ranked as the top player in the state but I haven’t seen much on him. For people that have seen him play, what position does he project to play in college?
He can play all over. He's transferring to Bearden where I think he will be used a RB on offense

Okay this kid was supposedly 6'3 as a sophomore.

Now he's a shade under 6'1"??

Not that hard to measure a guy!

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I don't see where he is ranked anywhere near the top

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back