'26 TN ATH Shavar Young

That makes his highlights super impressive. Hopefully he's not one that reaches his max potential in high school.
Agreed. We've seen it way too much.
Devrin Young
Howard from Webb (Baylor)
Corey Booker
The kid that played at Sevier County, then some middle tenn high school. He was 5'8" with blazing speed as freshman, then did NOT grow one inch more and got slower. I believe he got in bad trouble, but I can't remeber his name.

Point is it happens a lot with these early offers.

Agreed. We've seen it way too much.
Devrin Young
Howard from Webb (Baylor)
Corey Booker
The kid that played at Sevier County, then some middle tenn high school. He was 5'8" with blazing speed as freshman, then did NOT grow one inch more and got slower. I believe he got in bad trouble, but I can't remeber his name.

Point is it happens a lot with these early offers.
Are you referring to Dorian Banks?

Shavar Young, who is turning into one of the better players in the nation in the 2026 class, is someone the Vols are trying to get in with early. Young was impressed by the electric atmosphere in Knoxville for The Third Saturday in October. "The atmosphere was crazy. The stadium was electric. I had a chance to speak with coach Pope and coach Cook before the game."
- Shayne Pickering

AP mentioned this kid on the Rocky Top Rewind. Basically said he’s gonna be the next Tee Higgins/Amari Rodgers level recruit from the area. Apparently he visited this past weekend and thd staff just needs to get him here as much as possible.

VN Store

Back