ESPN Dubs Tennessee Commit ‘NILionare Nico’

VolForLife83

There have been some seriously good nicknames for Tennessee athletes in the past.

Let’s go down the list, shall we? Josh “AstroDobbs” Dobbs, “The Iceman” Casey Clausen, “The Sherriff” Peyton Manning, “The Minister of Defense” Reggie White, James “Little Man” Stewart, “The Volunteer Fireman” Ben Joyce, and, a personal favorite, Jack “Hacksaw” Reynolds.

ESPN Dubs Tennessee Commit 'NILionare Nico' in Recent Highlight Video | Rocky Top Insider

Those are all great nicknames. Especially like Minister of Defense and Iceman; they fit like gloves.

I also like The General, Pig and Squirrel.

I do prefer Nico Suave to NILionaire Nico, the latter is actually kinda lame.

Those are all great nicknames. Especially like Minister of Defense and Iceman; they fit like gloves.

I also like The General, Pig and Squirrel.

I do prefer Nico Suave to NILionaire Nico, the latter is actually kinda lame.

Tell me you're old without telling me you're old

I don't intend that in a mean way, it's just Nico Suave is a reference even older than I am while NILionaire sounds exactly like a current musician (or a play off Chamillionaire). Either way, I think NILionaire is quite a bit more towards what the kids like these days...

since yall named all the famous ones, Im going for the infamous ones.

James “Whizzinator” Banks
Nu’keese “the Hamburgler” Richardson
Tyler “beer bottle” Bray
Lamarkus “smoke dawg” Coker

I believe Da'Rick Rogers had some less than flattering nicknames as well...at least on here he did.

Tell me you're old without telling me you're old

I don't intend that in a mean way, it's just Nico Suave is a reference even older than I am while NILionaire sounds exactly like a current musician (or a play off Chamillionaire). Either way, I think NILionaire is quite a bit more towards what the kids like these days...
Heh.

I'm even older than you imagine.

Because I didn't know "Nico Sauve" was a reference to anything. So I googled it. And it's some rapper from Germany.

Now, I don't know how long ago this German rapper named Nico Sauve was in the mainstream, but I can guarantee you I'm older than that. :)

Getting back to Iamaleava and the Vols, I just think Nico Sauve sounds sweet. Nothing to do with any older cultural references. :)

Go Vols!

Nillionaire might ring with recruits.
Just sayin.
ESPN can blow it. Maybe Nico dubs himself better.

Good for him! I don’t understand why some people look down on athletes getting rich. He has a chance to bring so much joy to an entire state and will have to work his ass off

I feel like a lot of people, ESPN included, have assumed he’s got that 8 million already.

I don’t think that’s a safe assumption.

To my knowledge, nobody in the public realm has actually seen that contract, and the report came from the self-serving statement of his (purported) agent, Mike Crespino.

🤔

VN Store

Back