South Carolina game

Meachem

I’ve only been 2 times to William Bryce and both time was with a SC buddy. What sections are the visitors section? Looking to purchase tickets to that game.

I’ve only been 2 times to William Bryce and both time was with a SC buddy. What sections are the visitors section? Looking to purchase tickets to that game.

I hope this helps -

In the lower level, sections 17 and 18 are visitor seating at Williams-Brice Stadium. Upper level sections 501 and 502 also contain designated visitor seats.
Adjacent sections are also popular areas for fans of the visiting school.

Me and the wife are in section 19 row 26 from what I could tell looks like near the band behind Tennessee sidelines

I hope this helps -

In the lower level, sections 17 and 18 are visitor seating at Williams-Brice Stadium. Upper level sections 501 and 502 also contain designated visitor seats.
Adjacent sections are also popular areas for fans of the visiting school.
This is correct for lower level. In 2018, I was in 18. There were more fans taking up 15 and 19 in addition to 17 and 18.

Band was in 16. We did not bring a full band.

image000000(2).jpg

I’ll be in section 8 (directly across the field from UT section) with my gamecock family. You’ll see me, my orange will stick out. Visiting team fans are section 17, 18, 501, and 502. I suspect they’re will be TONS of orange in Columbia that weekend

Reactions: HeadVol77
Reactions: HeadVol77
My first game since Dooley took a knee at mid-field with 45 seconds down a score to Obama.

LLS18 A1 and I am told it's Vol friendly in 18
We likely will be watching it on the jumbotron all game as their row one is field level. Anytime the ball comes our way we will see tall dudes in front of us. Pretty much guaranteed to be on TV so I'm going to use it to fire a subtle jab at the mother-in-law, real petty indeed.

My first game in Williams-Brice was in 2016. Had great seats in section 17 row 3 by the band. Williams-Brice stadium security is pretty disrespectful to visiting fans. You have to stand to see the field over the grass shrubs, and they do not let you stand at all. So, my advice is to sit mid-way up if at all possible.

VN Store

Back