Roman Harper just moved

Harper is trying to get our hopes up to see us crushed. Had to up it when he realized that 10 could be a legit possibility.

I’d honestly rather beat Bama in Knoxville, and lose to Georgia. It’s also more likely than beating Georgia in Athens. I say beat Bama and it’s Bama and Georgia in SEC championship game. Leaving us at 11-1 with wins over Bama, Florida, LSU, Kentucky, Pitt, etc. our resume would be too good not to be in the playoff. Could you imagine Georgia, Alabama, and possibly us in the playoff? I know it’s a reeeeaallll long shot, but it’s not impossible.

I’d honestly rather beat Bama in Knoxville, and lose to Georgia. It’s also more likely than beating Georgia in Athens. I say beat Bama and it’s Bama and Georgia in SEC championship game. Leaving us at 11-1 with wins over Bama, Florida, LSU, Kentucky, Pitt, etc. our resume would be too good not to be in the playoff. Could you imagine Georgia, Alabama, and possibly us in the playoff? I know it’s a reeeeaallll long shot, but it’s not impossible.
Think about it this way. If we Beat UGA, lose to bama, and beat everyone else that would put us in the SEC championship game with a rematch against bama. We will beat bama in the rematch and head to the playoffs.

It's hard to believe where they are based on where they started from just last season. It rivals Bruce Pearls turn around of the Vol basketball program. Huepel seems to have a handle on every aspect of the program, its really amazing.

I think the football world would loose there **** if 3 SEC teams were in the tournament. We on here would love it but overall it would be bad for the league as a whole

Reactions: McDad
Hopefully if we did do all these things it would bring us a top 5 recruiting class. I would love to flip the guys we missed out on but maybe unlikely no matter what.

The next 5 games will define our season because the last 3 are wins. UT Martin is a win but realistically we can lose all 4 of LSU, Kentucky, Bama and UGA. At this point it feels like playing with house money because that's 8-4 at worst.

Quickly, before this post ruins our season...
.Doug-Atkins91-Certified.png

VN Store

Back