There are 3 threads on Georgia’s board about us

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Two about how we’re excited about our program but in for a “rude awakening” in November. Another is a video of us vs Florida by the Coach 30 guy.

Hey…. little fellas, you’re the defending National Champs, your season is going well. Can Tennessee get a break from living in your head for a while? I know this offense scares you, but come on y’all.

Two about how we’re excited about our program but in for a “rude awakening” in November. Another is a video of us vs Florida by the Coach 30 guy.

Hey…. little fellas, you’re the defending National Champs, your season is going well. Can Tennessee get a break from living in your head for a while? I know this offense scares you, but come on y’all.
If Georgia loses a regular season game (which is unlikely) it will be to Kentucky, not Tennessee.

I'm not suggesting Kentucky is better than Tennessee. Just sets up for a more likely loss for UGA. The Kentucky game is on the road, late in the season, after UGA has already wrapped up the East. You can sense a letdown.

If Georgia loses a regular season game (which is unlikely) it will be to Kentucky, not Tennessee.

Doubt that. UK isn’t going to Out-Georgia Georgia. Tennessee at least runs a much different scheme that impacts UGA’s ability to substitute their depth. UK ain’t doing s*** against UGA and I’m not expecting that much from them in Neyland either.

That is a fair point. Was UK sleepwalking though?
Don't know but I'm willing to go out on a limb they're more than 8 points better. Maybe I'm wrong and they're not. Maybe UGA goes in to Lexington and hangs 50 on them. I don't think the Dawgs lose to KY. I just think it shapes up to be more likely a loss than Tennessee.

Reactions: olderndirt

VN Store

Back