Vols be aware that LSU’s Brian Kelly coaches up his players.

Don't let him push you around.

Give him hell.

View attachment 495587
I’ve always been amazed on this site and others where some people almost seem personally offended when they don’t like a posting.
I purposely avoid making political or religious posts that I know will offend some people and violate Freaks policies.

But I do like to take little fun (sometimes funnier than others) digs at the Vols opponents.
To me, Kelly’s attempts at a southern accent when he arrived in Baton Rouge was pretty funny.
And it reminded me of one of my favorite cartoon characters.
I dont know Kelly. He may be a great guy. I wish him no harm. Just teasing him a little. That’s all, folks.

I’ve always been amazed on this site and others where some people almost seem personally offended when they don’t like a posting.
I purposely avoid making political or religious posts that I know will offend some people and violate Freaks policies.

But I do like to take little fun (sometimes funnier than others) digs at the Vols opponents.
To me, Kelly’s attempts at a southern accent when he arrived in Baton Rouge was pretty funny.
And it reminded me of one of my favorite cartoon characters.
I dont know Kelly. He may be a great guy. I wish him no I’ll will. Just teasing him a little. That’s all, folks.
lol-i-seent-it.gif

Every team kicks it in to another gear when they play us. Likely be a dog fight the rest of the year. GBO!!!
Nah.
Vandy, Mizzou, and USCjr are getting skull dragged by 30 or more. Then there's a UT Martn i think? 70 right there.

LSU, Bama, and UGA will all be within once score imo.

8b83b6b511211c398de4da899efe8ecb.jpg

VN Store

Back