Tennessee plays Alabama Three Times In 2022

I love the optimism but don’t put the cart before the horse. If we finish 10-2 with a major bowl bid I would say that this season was a major success for Heupel’s second year.
I agree,10-2 would be great. I'm just pointing out a possible outcome if everything went perfect. I don't expect that outcome.I just enjoy being the optimistic one in the house.

I appreciate the optimism. Game by game my man, just like our coaches and our team takes it.

I love the optimism but don’t put the cart before the horse. If we finish 10-2 with a major bowl bid I would say that this season was a major success for Heupel’s second year.

Hell even 8 regular season wins would still be an improvement over last season.

If he beats Bama thrice in the same season, he's getting a statue in February.

Worry about LSU. Hint. We only play bama once. Don’t be that guy.

I always find these posts hilarious, sounds like my old high school football coach...whats the difference you ask? well - we are fans and have literally no outcome on the upcoming games. We can look ahead all we want, and it does nothing to effect our chances at any given game.

Now, disappointment is another thing. Looking ahead certainly sets us up for that - but hey we are Tennessee fans, we are used to disappointment

Reactions: Misplaced Vol

VN Store

Back