TigerDroppings Is Hilarious.

iu

They are drunk and fighting amongst each other. LOL They make us look like a hippy drum circle. The best entertainment. You'd think they'd lost tonight. Some of them know that a cheek clapping is coming next Sat.

Score Board
I’ve been having a lot of fun with them the last week. All of them were so confident they’d roll on the plains tonight! Anything but that happened, and now they know the Big Orange are coming. 👀🍊

LSU only had 80 passing yards against a bad AU secondary tonight. That tells me that can't keep up with our Offense. This game scared the hell outta me the off season. Now I'm pretty confident we handle them in Baton Rouge
I was thoroughly unimpressed with LSU tonight. That said, I hope we take care of business next week.
I think we will

Reactions: feathersax
They are drunk and fighting amongst each other. LOL They make us look like a hippy drum circle. The best entertainment. You'd think they'd lost tonight. Some of them know that a cheek clapping is coming next Sat.

Score Board
I just noticed they have a racial QB thread going on. Reminds me when that JG flamer would say anyone calling for Chryst to play over JG was racist lmao

FPI gives them a 60% chance at winning next week. I’m just not sure how exactly that plays out. I’m never confident against a talented team (BVS), but LSU has not shown much in order to be so favored against Tennessee.

Reactions: Gandalf

VN Store

Back