PAC-12

EverythingOrange

Are you kidding me? If USC is the best of the PAC-12, then the whole conference is a GREAT disappointment. It’s like watching high-school ball on a major net-work…..

No entertainment; No excitement; No big plays; & Nobody cares! (Except for the “pollsters” - Who just try to keep an even spread across all major conference’s.)

They couldn’t beat a Big-School “Major-Team” if they tried!

Just go to sleep and skip these “West-Coast” games like everybody else does! -zzzzzzzzz…

How USC is # 6 in the nation - I will NEVER know…….

Over HALF of the SEC could take them to the Wood-Shed!!!!

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? If USC is the best of the PAC-12, then the whole conference is a GREAT disappointment. It’s like watching high-school ball on a major net-work…..

No entertainment; No excitement; No big plays; & Nobody cares! (Except for the “pollsters” - Who just try to keep an even spread across all major conference’s.)

Just go to sleep and skip these “West-Coast” games like everybody else does! -zzzzzzzzz…

Actually, SC will soon be in the Big 10...UCLA and Oregon will battle it out every year...

The PAC simply plays too late. They need more noon and afternoon games to boost their brand.

The same way we are number 9-8 or what ever....

Not if the California Board of Regents have anything to say about it.

They aren't leaving California, they are leaving the conference. Conferences have literally changed since the beginning of college football. California stays stupid. This would actually benefit their state if USC and UCLA join the Big 10.

Reactions: tbwhhs
UCLA is joining SC to the Big 10
Not yet, since they are a public institution, they may be at the whims of Cali's politicians...USC is a private school, so leaving the PAC-12 is no problem for them...

SEC really hasn't been world beaters either. Missouri who got absolutely manhandled by Kansas State nearly beat Georgia yesterday.

Tennessee struggled in overtime to beat a terrible Pitt team
Alabama struggled to beat a mediocre Texas team

Texas A&M lost at home to Appalachian State
Arkansas is 3-2; Florida is 2-2
Auburn is horrendous and got embarrassed by Penn State. Also 3-2.

Reactions: CAVPUT
I wouldn’t be surprised if ALL Conference’s eventually divide into 4: NORTH; EAST; SOUTH; & WEST! (Not that all of the teams in those “regions” would fit within those same areas).

The NFL has already done it.

Between the AFC & NFC……

Last edited:
They aren't leaving California, they are leaving the conference. Conferences have literally changed since the beginning of college football. California stays stupid. This would actually benefit their state if USC and UCLA join the Big 10.

I’m just the messenger, and I understand UCLA was required to run this past their BOR, but didn’t. It’s a wrench in the works of that deal now that could have been avoided by a phone call. Public institutions are beholden to the public, regardless of how valuable the football team is.

As for whether it’s a good business move or not, certainly it’s too early to say. Certainly your costs in travel go up, and perhaps the quality of your product goes down when you stack all that travel on athletes already stretched so thin.

What do we know though? We’re just BS’ing on a forum.

SEC really hasn't been world beaters either. Missouri who got absolutely manhandled by Kansas State nearly beat Georgia yesterday.

Tennessee struggled in overtime to beat a terrible Pitt team
Alabama struggled to beat a mediocre Texas team

Texas A&M lost at home to Appalachian State
Arkansas is 3-2; Florida is 2-2
Auburn is horrendous and got embarrassed by Penn State. Also 3-2.
Get outta here with logic and facts.

VN Store

Back