Monday Presser- LSU Week

Sara Clark

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1eaKbrkPgwBKX

Jabari Small on everyone talking about Tennessee: Our identity is to work and play like there's no tomorrow. We'll be fine in terms of handling all of the noise.
Jabari Small on Tennessee's tough schedule: I've learned to embrace it. That's just how Tennessee is. We play the best teams every year. Nothing is easy, we have to earn everything.
OL Jerome Carvin: The bye week was good. It came at a good time to give us a mental break from college football. Now we're in the thick of it.
Jerome Carvin on LSU's defense: On film, their big, long guys. They play really hard. Against Auburn, they were down and still fought back to win. It's going to be a huge challenge for us on the road. But we accept the challenge.
Jerome Carvin on playing at LSU: It's going to be a challenge. Our whole team is excited. Their fans are crazy like ours, so it's going to be loud regardless of when the game starts.
Jerome Carvin on the offensive line continuity: You build it in the offseason on and off the field. It's been great. We're really close and when we go to work, we go to work.
Jerome Carvin on the 11 a.m. local start at LSU: It's going to be great and we're preferred for it. I love noon games because we get to get going as soon as wake up.
Jerome Carvin on being able to play at LSU: I think it's awesome. I grew up watching SEC football, so being able to go play at different stadium is awesome. Said his family is from Louisiana, so he's even more excited.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back