MEN & LADY VOLS WIN!!!

There hasn't been a more devastating football loss since 2001. Combine that with the Colorado embarrassment and the Lady Vols preseason hype being absolutely annihilated and I really don't think it's even a debate.
The Colorado embarrassment ? This isn't football, basketball teams lose at the very least, 5 games every year. Usually, one or 2 they should not, Colorado was ours. I think UT has bounced back nicely, still a SEC contender and a Tournament lock, imo. Now, the SC football game loss was devastating, I can agree with that. Plus, who gives a sh!t about the Lady Vols since we lost Pat, I don't

The Colorado embarrassment ? This isn't football, basketball teams lose at the very least, 5 games every year. Usually, one or 2 they should not, Colorado was ours. I think UT has bounced back nicely, still a SEC contender and a Tournament lock, imo. Now, the SC football game loss was devastating, I can agree with that. Plus, who gives a sh!t about the Lady Vols since we lost Pat, I don't

Who cares? I do. Go Lady Vols!!

So,you don't support the program she built?

Reactions: savannahfan
Colorado is pretty horrible right now. I am aware which sport it is. I didn’t say it ruined a season-just a week, lol.

Good, quality wins for both the VOLS & LADY VOLS today! It’s nice to know that when the Football is over, we still have something to look forward to!

IT’S GREAT TO BE A TENNESSEE VOL!!!!
REALLY GOOD NIGHT FOR TENNESSEE BASKETBALL. I think both teams have a lot of talent and will continue to improve as the season moves on. It takes a little time for teams with a lot of new p[layers to learn how to play together and I think we saw great improvement from both the men and Ladies last night. I was a little stressed last night trying to watch both basketball teams and my son's team playing in the playoffs at the same time

Reactions: VollyParton
Colorado is pretty horrible right now. I am aware which sport it is. I didn’t say it ruined a season-just a week, lol.

Not sure I'd call them "horrible", they're uneven. they're 3-3 with 2 of the wins being over Top 25 SEC teams, and they beat the snot out of TAMU.

Not sure I'd call them "horrible", they're uneven. they're 3-3 with 2 of the wins being over Top 25 SEC teams, and they beat the snot out of TAMU.

So far that's not a good statement for the SEC. Of course, UT has acquitted itself.

VN Store

Back