The Bear

I heard he was sexually harassing Pollack, and Elon Musk is gonna post his DMs.

And you thought the hot chick from UGA on GMA was a scandal….??!!

Reactions: Hopeful Vol
I could handle Craig James, Fowler (before he became high and mighty…..and his social agenda pushing sidekick was still at tOSU), and Corso…..all back in the day. Mother ship has too much control nowadays.

Reactions: Orange Swagger
I could handle Craig James, Fowler (before he became high and mighty…..and his social agenda pushing sidekick was still at tOSU), and Corso…..all back in the day. Mother ship has too much control nowadays.

You lost me at Craig James.........bloody scumbag.

Re:The Bear, good for him I guess. I mean if you were a one trick pony, then I guess you would want to strike while the iron is hot.

Personally, I just kind of mentally check out until his segments are over.

Couldn’t agree more im sick of Herbie now he just offends me as a Vol fan and he always runs Tennessee down any chance he gets.
I can think of numerous times of him singing how great we were/are. Including this year. Quit being fake ass hurt

Wasn’t their “betting expert” on that show Clay Travis? Lol. So they somehow upgraded.
Chris "the Bear" was not even bare-ly watchable IMO. During the few times I watched College Gameday, I always turned him off. Smart-aleck nitwit. :rolleyes:

Reactions: SoFloVFL
The title of this thread keeps throwing me off.

There is a Bear in college football. He's not some nerdy dude on TV Saturday mornings. In fact, he's dead now. Since he died, anyone else trying to use that nickname, inside this particular sport, seems like a pretender.

oh the incompetent guy who blasted us for running the score up against Mizzou but just happened to miss USC doing the same thing the night before.

now he has more time to eat and watch football

Reactions: Voltopia
The Bear is an idiot. He thinks he is alot smarter than he is. And based on what I've seen of him this year, he has quite the disdain for TN. (Which doesn't make alot of sense because he is a 1994 Miami grad) He bashed us every chance he got this year. Enough that it came up in several conversations I've had with people this season. Good riddance to him. The show will be better without him.

VN Store

Back