Yoga session with Q and Tony V

Be careful, coach! P!@#y is undefeated, my friend. And by the looks of those replies, they'll be THROWING it at you!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I’ll be emceeing the Q and A session.
Any suggestions to get the ball rolling?

I’ll be emceeing the Q and A session.
Any suggestions to get the ball rolling?

On Kirby Connell's podcast 'Stache Talk', all the players talk about how notoriously grueling all of Q's workouts are. Seems like something that could be brought up.

Reactions: MAD
On Kirby Connell's podcast 'Stache Talk', all the players talk about how notoriously grueling all of Q's workouts are. Seems like something that could be brought up.
Good call! I'll definitely add that to the list.
I just had Zach Joyce on the D1 Training Podcast, and he talked about how Vitello is really into yoga these days.

Keeping in-mind the audience that will be there, this is what I've currently got:
  • Your dad, Greg Vitello, is in the St. Louis Hall of Fame for baseball coaching – what lessons did you take from being so close to him, and do you ever hear his voice when you’re shouting an instruction on the field?
  • (quick note) You grew up in St. Louis but were a Cubs fan – did you know Andre Dawson is in Knoxville tonight?
  • Yoga – what role does yoga serve in helping your players prevent injuries?
  • Which muscle do you feel your athletes need to pay the most attention to when stretching?
  • What is your favorite workout exercise?

You were there? I wish I would’ve known so I could’ve told you what I REALLY think of One Knox! I was the emcee.
mad lives in Florida, so I'm assuming he found that posted somewhere
The Professor is correct, I’m down in Florida, and saw the photo posted on Twitter.
By the way, I’d love to hear how you REALLY feel about One Knox. I’m not happy how they treated you, it was shady, you did a great job emceeing last year and a have been great advocate and promoter for the club.

VN Store

Back