All VFL coaching staff since all new coaching hires must be fan approved:

beachvol23

He’s my list! What is your staff?
Let’s get real, 0.9627 of this message board wants only alumni coaching hires, even if they have no coaching experience….I mean while we’re at it, let’s go ahead and fill out our VFL coaching staff so we can tell the AD AND HC they need to get with the plan!
So It must be:
Manning HC (OC and play caller obviously)
Graham, Hayden and Juice
Witten
Swain
Antone or Mays
Bring back Chavy or Mayo
Haynesworth
Wilson
Fair
A Colquitt
Reveiz

Boom!

iu

This emotional hiring in place of absolute best available has collapsed the top women's bball from it's lofty perch. Many more years of mediocrity there and our edge will be totally erased. Hopefully next time some has the nads to go out and hire the best regardless.

If we’re doing recent VFLs could be different or if we are doing “all time”. Could change things hard not to consider Coach Neyland as the HC option but anyway let me have fun with this one
AD - Charles Davis
HC - Inky Johnson

SPT Co - Britton Colquitt

OC / QB - Johnathan Crompton
OL - Tiny Richardson
TE - Jason Whitten
RB - Alvin Kamara
WR - Joey Kent

DC - Jerod Mayo
DL - John Henderson
DE/OLB - Leonard Little
LB - Al Wilson
CB - Dale Carter
S - Eric Berry

We'd be a dynasty if they'd listen to my opinion 👀

This emotional hiring in place of absolute best available has collapsed the top women's bball from it's lofty perch. Many more years of mediocrity there and our edge will be totally erased. Hopefully next time some has the nads to go out and hire the best regardless.

He is on the job now,,, and I bet looking;;;

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Hmmm...one is reminded of:
Groucho Marx in his resignation letter to the Friar's Club which had just approved his application said:
“I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members.”

I don't want to be a fan of any program that allows me and other fans to pick the coaches. Heh.

Go Vols!

Last edited:
HC: Erik Ainge
OC: LaMarcus Coker
DC: Rod Wilks
QB: BJ Coleman
RB: David Oku
WR: Nu'Keese Richardson
TE: Brendan Downs
OL: Marcus Tatum
DL: Aubrey Solomon
LB: JJ Peterson
DB: Marsalis Teague

Done.
For the win.

Reactions: Vol865
Surprised no one has taken care of this little bit of administrative business, but since it's Day Two of this thread I'll go ahead and do it...

1601824217147-1-png.497742

Reactions: Firebirdparts

VN Store

Back