'24 CA RB Nathaniel Frazier (uga commit)

EdEcEko77

Elite ★★★★★ Poster

Nathaniel Frazier - Mater Dei - RB (on3.com)

Tennessee was the first SEC school to offer Frazier. The California native shared that the Volunteers have “been on me” since he transferred to Mater Dei.

Right now, Frazier talks to multiple Tennessee staffers. They include offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Joey Halzle and running backs coach Jerry Mack.

“I know Alvin Kamara was a dog up there,” Frazier said. “I know they run the ball a lot from watching the games they played this year. When you’re a running back, you see a team that runs the ball a lot and they get their running backs playing and catching the ball too.”
- On3

Last edited:
Please don’t start the “must have” argument. It’s a close second to the recurring “do stars matter” debate in terms of obnoxiousness.
Having a potential pipeline to Mater Dei is a good thing.
We already have Bru McCoy.

I agree with you about the "must have sentiment " however.
Getting highly competitive talent is the only "must ".

So if you think about it...

Any two of this dude, Marshall, Smith, Gibson. (I'm forgetting some) Would be the best RB haul in the country

So dude is a human freight train?
Actually,

I'm thinking about the wrong guy.😬.
Davidson wears #0.
Frazier wears #6

I always got them mixed up!! Even in a damn thread smh...

Davidson is the beast RB!
Frazier is good too, but Davidson is who I mean to talk about...

Reactions: Smokey19rt
About Nate Frazier.

I've seen he and Jordon Davidson play.
Davidson is a 5 star for class of 2025
Frazier is a 4 star for 2024 (top 100)

And the mention before about a running back that was like a "faster Travis Henry" from my memory was actually Jordon Davidson already 6'1 210 with track speed.

Frazier is absolutely a really good RB too. Super quick and has break away speed.

The Mater Dei team in 2023 shouldn't have one close game. They were young this year and still were the 2nd best team in the country. Could be argued they were tied for #1 team.

Frazier is a Top 100 player in 2024 and is a backup on his own team. But don't let that discourage his recruiment.

VN Store

Back