Sad to see Liam Robbins waste his career at Vandy

Robbins will be very tough to go up against on Wednesday night.
Vandy will be a lot like playing Florida was. Very good big man with decent role players (not quite as talented). It’s all according to which Tennessee offense shows up. (It’s a crap shoot with us)

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Vandy is his third school.

Looking at his bio, he has an indirect tie to UT. He followed his uncle to Minnesota and Vandy both times. But his uncle is now the head coach at The Citadel- Ed Conroy, who was an assistant under Buzz.

Reactions: Volfan1000
From the last time we played them, we do not need to be putting Aidoo (or ON for that matter) on Robbins, as he absolutely abused him. Uros (and probably Awaka) did far better against him, as he actually has the size to not get pushed around on the block. Awaka didn't really play much against them the first time, but he could be important next time given he's probably 20 heavier than Aidoo.

Vandy is his third school.

Looking at his bio, he has an indirect tie to UT. He followed his uncle to Minnesota and Vandy both times. But his uncle is now the head coach at The Citadel- Ed Conroy, who was an assistant under Buzz.

I think Ed Conroy is related to Pat Conroy, who wrote "The Great Santini" and played college basketball for the Citadel.

Reactions: 67Vol and VolGee4
Vandy will be a lot like playing Florida was. Very good big man with decent role players (not quite as talented). It’s all according to which Tennessee offense shows up. (It’s a crap shoot with us)
Sort of? Offensively Robbins is great but he's a defensive liability and picks up fouls pretty quickly. Nkamhoua is going to need to regain his focus.

To quote Coach Barnes: Mr. Lofton, are you stupid or just dumb?

Where did I say I supported Vandy?

Grow up.
Dumb? Dumb is posting a new thread under Tennessee basketball about a Vandy player. For the record, I received my education at the University of Tennessee, graduated 1993.

Reactions: Caculator

VN Store

Back